UBI Construction Division is headed up by Ralph Thompson.
The first of our construction projects is the 4 million square foot campus for our high schools, 2 million square feet of residence and manufacturing and 10 million square feet for our four year university. It will be located in Belize and and will include:
- 2,000 acres in Agriculture
- 390 acres for Livestock on campus
- 5,000 acres for Livestock
- 280 acres Living quarters for staff
- 280 acres in Manufacturing
- 400 acres for campuses
Additional campuses will be launched starting with Australia and then we will target two new campuses each year.
Additional projects will include:
- Communities for Employees
- Communities for Single Welfare Mothers
- Country Beautification Projects